cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Miles?

Nationally Recognized

Re: Missing Miles?

Same here as well. Stats seemed to have updated. Nothing else.

Internationally Known

Same here.  Hopefully they got the bugs. Worked out

Internationally Known

Same here.  Hopefully they got the bugs worked out

Internationally Known

It would be nice to get an update from a moderator on the status of this issue.  The last update I can see (12/13) was that updates Community Miles totals should have occurred by Friday, 12/14.  Based on responses from contributors since then, it appears that has not happened for most contributors.

Do we know when to expect Community Miles to be updated?

Will the update accurately refect all stories/kudos received since 12/6 (when I believe the updates stopped)?

Is it safe to continue to add stories? 

Internationally Known

Missing Miles - Can we have an update?

If you see my original post, which was two posts merged together, people are still commenting that miles are missing and some haven't been updated at all, for at least 10 days.  Can a moderator please give the community an update?  I'm starting new discussion in hopes to catch someones attention that can reply.  Thanks...

Donna Brady
Community Manager

Hi Everyone,

Just to confirm, all data is being tracked successfully on the back end. The display issue, on individual profile pages, is being investigated and we will be deploying a fix shortly. As soon as we receive confirmation that the solution was deployed successfully, we will update this thread. Thank you for your patience.

Nationally Recognized

@JenniferH wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Just to confirm, all data is being tracked successfully on the back end. The display issue, on individual profile pages, is being investigated and we will be deploying a fix shortly. As soon as we receive confirmation that the solution was deployed successfully, we will update this thread. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for the update Jennifer.

Internationally Known

THANK YOU!!

Donna Brady
Internationally Known

Awesome - Thanks Jennifer!

Internationally Known

Thank you very much for all your work, your team included.