cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Miles?

Internationally Known

Re: Missing Miles?

I have gotten in a few miles since the problem started but I have not received all of my miles. They seem to be slow to post.

Internationally Known

Sounds like some of us got some of our stats updated but they still weren’t correct and now we are having the same issue again.  

Nationally Recognized

@gefe57 wrote:

Sounds like some of us got some of our stats updated but they still weren’t correct and now we are having the same issue again.  

Yes, I can see my stats or miles haven't updated either since the last time it was reported by JenniferH as fixed.

Internationally Known

Mine haven't updates since the initial time I did get some - def not accurate.  My husband still hasn't gotten any updates in over 10 days.....

Donna Brady
Internationally Known

@MrsBrady wrote:

Mine haven't updates since the initial time I did get some - def not accurate.  My husband still hasn't gotten any updates in over 10 days.....

Yep, same here. I have not received any miles for a few days. I really hope that this problem gets fixed soon because I really like being a part of this community.

Nationally Recognized

@BelfryBat wrote:

@MrsBrady wrote:

Yep, same here. I have not received any miles for a few days. I really hope that this problem gets fixed soon because I really like being a part of this community.

Ditto. I have read some interesting stories of places I've been wanting to go to on here. I also like introducing others to stuff I've seen and here in Chicago where I live.

Internationally Known

Since reading the stories and seeing the pictures my Bucket List has grown.  I’ve been sharing some of the pictures with my wife and she has enjoyed them as well.  

Nationally Recognized

Still no updates to my points as of now. 

Internationally Known

I just got update on story count and story kudoes that I think is close to correct. No total community miles update yet though....

Internationally Known

Same here. My story and kudos totals jumped. I'm assuming our miles will update tomorrow, based on the sequence of events from last week.