cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Miles?

Nationally Recognized

Re: Missing Miles?

Same here. I'm off by at least 10,000 points. Hoping Barclays Admin updates us soon.

Internationally Known

I finally see my updates. *I hope it is accurate*

Internationally Known

Jennifer,

Thanks for your work on this issue.  Based on your response here, it sounds like everyone should be up to date on stats by 12/14.

As of 12/15, my total Community Miles remains the same as it was on 12/6.  Am I an isolated case or are their others that still have yet to receive updates?

Internationally Known

megapixel, my story number and story kudo count updated to correct numbers Thursday, and community miles updated yesterday. But story count and kudos still stuck at Thursday number now. Sounds like you're community miles never got updated with many of us. Weird that it's hodgepodge with some of us updating and some not. maybe they're doing us all manually one and a time?....

Nationally Recognized

@Ed4000 wrote:

megapixel, my story number and story kudo count updated to correct numbers Thursday, and community miles updated yesterday. But story count and kudos still stuck at Thursday number now. Sounds like you're community miles never got updated with many of us. Weird that it's hodgepodge with some of us updating and some not. maybe they're doing us all manually one and a time?....

My hunch is this a daily feed file coming from some database and it gets updated based on those numbers. There probably was a databse glitch that is taking time to recover. Just a hunch though.

Nationally Recognized

Still no updates for me.

Internationally Known

I think we are stuck again.  Falling way behind again.  No story or kudos updates since the last incomplete update.  

Nationally Recognized

Same here! As of today, I am now over 12,000 points behind from what is reflected on my profile. Hoping we gets some answers soon.

Internationally Known

@megapixeltravel wrote:

Jennifer,

Thanks for your work on this issue.  Based on your response here, it sounds like everyone should be up to date on stats by 12/14.

As of 12/15, my total Community Miles remains the same as it was on 12/6.  Am I an isolated case or are their others that still have yet to receive updates?

I'm having the same issue. So you're definitely not just an isolated case. It seems a nice few of us never got any updates from around 12/6.

Internationally Known

Sounds some of us got some of our stats updated but they still weren’t correct and now we are having the same issue again.