cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Miles?

Nationally Recognized

Re: Missing Miles?

@gefe57 wrote:

Let’s see what tomorrow brings.  Earlier when the numbers updated was a great sign.  But, since then I have received several kudos and the number of kudos received has been stuck at the same number as when I was updated.  No change.  I can’t say about story numbers yet because I haven’t submitted a story since the update.  

Looks like the miles just posted. YAY!

Internationally Known

They did! Story and story kudos counts still not updated from yesterday

@kozman wrote:

@gefe57 wrote:

Let’s see what tomorrow brings.  Earlier when the numbers updated was a great sign.  But, since then I have received several kudos and the number of kudos received has been stuck at the same number as when I was updated.  No change.  I can’t say about story numbers yet because I haven’t submitted a story since the update.  

Looks like the miles just posted. YAY!

though, but maybe we're getting straightened out.

Internationally Known

Yes, miles just posted but check your number of story kudos received.  My number hasn’t changed since yesterday morning when we got our update.  So my Community Miles is still inaccurate.  Also the number of kudos given by me is not keeping up either.  There are still some bugs in the system.  I suggest everyone keep track.  

Internationally Known

Darn, in Kudos jail again.  Hahaha! 

Internationally Known

Yes, everything got updated as of the day before yesterday.

Internationally Known

I had an update before when only a few people did and mine didn't update last night... Hoping for a resolution for all in the near future :)

Nationally Recognized

Good to hear you guys got updated.  Mine are still alll incorrect, as have been for over a week.  No one else?

Internationally Known

I received an update today, but it seems to be a little lower than what I was expecting based on the stories and kudos that I received during the time it was down.

As others have stated, it also seems to have stopped counting new stories and kudos sometime yesterday.

Internationally Known

My miles have been updates but my husband are still the same from last week and haven’t updated at all 

Donna Brady
Internationally Known

Got my update today...