cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Miles?

Internationally Known

Re: Missing Miles?

Kozman,  Yes, it did happen before 12/6.  It has been quite some time now that credits have posted.  As we keep saying, hopefully things will catch up soon and be accurate. 

Community Manager

Hi Everyone,

We're continuing to troubleshoot and have taken steps to reset the display of data for profiles. We will continue to investigate the root cause. Ideally, your data will display correctly now. Thank you for your patience. 

Internationally Known

Hi @JenniferH, thanks for update. My story count and story kudos count is now correct I think, but "Your Community Miles" has not changed. Still same total from last week. Just letting you know. Thanks

Nationally Recognized

@JenniferH wrote:

Hi Everyone,

We're continuing to troubleshoot and have taken steps to reset the display of data for profiles. We will continue to investigate the root cause. Ideally, your data will display correctly now. Thank you for your patience. 

Woo hoo. Thanks for the update.

Internationally Known

Hip, hip hoorah for JenniferH and her team!  We are almost there.  Like Ed4000 my story totals are now correct, kudos, I have more so I’ll assume they are correct also, but the miles have not changed yet.  Thank yo for all your work.  

Internationally Known

Thank you, Jennifer. The story numbers are accurate now but the miles did not update.

@JenniferH wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Community Manager

Yes, the total Community Miles update will update tomorrow when the nightly file corrects the counts data. We'll be keeping an eye on these updates to ensure everything displays correctly. Thank you!

Nationally Recognized

@JenniferH wrote:

Yes, the total Community Miles update will update tomorrow when the nightly file corrects the counts data. We'll be keeping an eye on these updates to ensure everything displays correctly. Thank you!

You guys are amazing. Thanks so much.

Internationally Known

What Kozman said, thank you very much.

Internationally Known

Let’s see what tomorrow brings.  Earlier when the numbers updated was a great sign.  But, since then I have received several kudos and the number of kudos received has been stuck at the same number as when I was updated.  No change.  I can’t say about story numbers yet because I haven’t submitted a story since the update.