cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Miles?

Internationally Known

Re: Stats update Anyone yet?

Donna, I believe we are all still waiting.  Started to write a few stories gonna have to play catch up later in the month.

Jeff

Community Manager

Re: Missing Miles?

Hi Everyone,

We've merged three individual threads about this issue into this one. To keep organized, please reply back to this thread with any additional questions or comments. 

Status update: We are continuing to investigate and have determined the issue focused on activity on 12/6 and 12/7. We're waiting on additoinal information. We will keep everyone updated on this thread with our findings. Thank you for your patience.

Internationally Known

JenniferH, Thank you for looking into this and thank you for the update.  I believe that my and others missing miles problem started around 12/4 or so.

Internationally Known

Re: Stats update Anyone yet?

@MrsBrady wrote:

none for me either - I had other things going on in life so didn't post stories last severals days - gonna start up again in hopes they finally catch up

I am in the same boat. I have been busy car shopping so I haven't written much lately either. Hopefully I can start up again soon. I do hope that the miles start posting again.

Nationally Recognized

Yep, seeing the same thing here. Thought it was due to the investigation on my miles not posting. =\

Internationally Known

Any update on stats ? My miles and the story stats did not update in last 10 days. Thank you.

Internationally Known

We are all still waiting.  Hopefully soon.

Internationally Known

Still waiting, no updates:(

Internationally Known

My miles updated yesterday, but not today.

Internationally Known

kranzie10, good for you, you got lucky! First I've heard of anyone getting updated lately.

Tags (1)