cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Miles?

Internationally Known

Re: Patiently Waiting for Updates

Fingers crossed. I logged in to find updated Community Miles this morning.

Nationally Recognized

@BelfryBat wrote:

@kozman wrote:

I was doing some story details today and the stats updated all through the day so something is working again. ☺

Same here. I just posted two stories and my story count updated in real time. No updates to my community miles yet. Fingers crossed.

Just saw my Community Miles update so it seems a daily stats update must be working now. Other stats updated as well.

Internationally Known

@kozman wrote:

@BelfryBat wrote:

@kozman wrote:

I was doing some story details today and the stats updated all through the day so something is working again. ☺

Same here. I just posted two stories and my story count updated in real time. No updates to my community miles yet. Fingers crossed.

Just saw my Community Miles update so it seems a daily stats update must be working now. Other stats updated as well.

Great news! My Community Miles updated this morning as well. Hopefully the system is working now. Thanks to all who made this happen!

Community Manager

Hi Everyone,

Yes, the solution was successfully tested and implemented last night by our Community engineering team. Thank you for your patience during this issue!

Internationally Known

@JenniferH wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Yes, the solution was successfully tested and implemented last night by our Community engineering team. Thank you for your patience during this issue!

Hi Jennifer. Thank YOU for keeping us posted. We really do appreciate the updates.

Nationally Recognized

@JenniferH wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks much for the update. Glad the team found a solution.

Internationally Known

@JenniferH wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Thank you JenniferH and your team for all the work.

Nationally Recognized

Just thought of an idea that I would like to suggest to the developers. You know how we have "Member Since" in our stats? Perhaps it's possible to have a line that states when the stats were last updated? Just throwing it out there :) 

Internationally Known

Yay, my lifetime community miles counter updated with December activity now! Stories authored is correct too. Total kudos is a bit harder to verify, but seems correct. Looking forward to my barclaycardus rewards section being updated early next month as @BelfryBat mentioned!