cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Miles?

Nationally Recognized

Re: Patiently Waiting for Updates

@creedeva wrote:

Profile miles now updated, I think they are accurate, I don't keep an exact count but it looks in the ball park.

Still no miles showing up on credit card from december stories.  Do we think we will be waiting to February at this point?  Not a problem, just checking in.

Yup! It seems some of us got some of our December miles (about 1/3-1/4th of them) transferred to our accounts but with regards to the rest of the miles, they will be transferred to our credit card accounts at the beginning of February along with the January miles. JenniferH mentioned the following in another post: 

"Yes, miles that did update were successfully transferred to your accounts. The data, of the unsuccessful attempts at daily uploads, will be ported over in the January (Feb 1) transfer to your accounts. We do apologize for the inconvenience and delays. Please be assured, this is a top priority for our community developers. More updates will be posted in the main thread. Thank you!"

Nationally Recognized

@Savvytraveler14 wrote:

I am in the same boat... 

Perhaps try reaching out to Barclays Travel. The email  is BarclaycardTravel@BarclaycardUS.com. They are usually pretty quick to respond.

Internationally Known

I guess it varies... I have sent an email to this address before pursuant to similar issues and heard only crickets.

Internationally Known

Here we go again or is it still?  Got an update and the numbers freeze again.  Nothing new added from yesterday.  

Internationally Known

@gefe57 wrote:

Here we go again or is it still?  Got an update and the numbers freeze again.  Nothing new added from yesterday.  

Same here. My miles have not updated since the big update yesterday.

Stately Explorer

Same as others, had a big update then nothing updating again.  Posted a story to try it out but still not confident everything is working as it should.  

Internationally Known

I was away for the holidays and just had a chance to check my story counter.  Seems like everyone got caught up in the beginning of January but I am still at the count as of Dec 7.  Anyone else in the same situation?

Internationally Known

@Adam_Traveldude, some of us got updates on the morning of the 4th of January.  Immediately after that update the system froze again and nothing has been added to my numbers and more than likely everyone else is in the same boat.

Internationally Known

@gefe57 wrote:

@Adam_Traveldude, some of us got updates on the morning of the 4th of January.  Immediately after that update the system froze again and nothing has been added to my numbers and more than likely everyone else is in the same boat.

Gefe57:

That seems to be the best explanation I have seen on here. Some of us, myself included, got our miles posted correctly a few days ago. Since then, however we have not received any updates.

I suspect that you are absolutely right. The system worked momentarily and then crashed again.

After the problems this summer, the IT folks had it working again for several months. Thus, I remain optimistic that it's going to start working again. I will continue to post while I wait this bug out.

Internationally Known

yes, I'm frozen again too...

Donna Brady