cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Miles?

Internationally Known

Re: Missing Miles?

I just got updated now! Hopefully the mileage earned balance gets updated tomorrow. 

Nationally Recognized

Likewise! All of my information just updated except for the total balance of miles!

Community Manager

Hi Everyone,

We were able to push some updates today which is what you are seeing. Our engineering team was able to triage the issue and are setting up some tests to confirm. We're also evaluating whether a backport is the better option or if we should wait for the next release which will fix this API issue. More information to come. 

Again, we appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience. We're confident this issue will be resolved shortly. Thank you!

Nationally Recognized

@JenniferH wrote:

Hi Everyone,

We were able to push some updates today which is what you are seeing. Our engineering team was able to triage the issue and are setting up some tests to confirm. We're also evaluating whether a backport is the better option or if we should wait for the next release which will fix this API issue. More information to come. 

Again, we appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience. We're confident this issue will be resolved shortly. Thank you!

Thanks for the update JenniferH!

Internationally Known

Still no movement for my profile counters. I'm guessing it will get pushed through a little later?

Internationally Known

Thanks for the update @jenniferh

Happy New Year!

Internationally Known

Just an update, not a complaint.  My story counter has updated, but no diffence in profile miles or miles on credit card account.  

Internationally Known

Hi All, just checked and my Community Miles count just updated.  Haven't done the figures yet but it looks right.  Thank You JenniferH and team for putting up with us and hopefully getting this issue fixed.

Internationally Known

My community miles just updated a few moments ago. They are correct. Thanks to all who worked on the solution. Thanks to the Moderators for keeping us posted. The updates and fixes are much appreciated.

Happy New Year! Here's to many more memorable trips!

Nationally Recognized

@BelfryBat wrote:

My community miles just updated a few moments ago. They are correct. Thanks to all who worked on the solution. Thanks to the Moderators for keeping us posted. The updates and fixes are much appreciated.

Happy New Year! Here's to many more memorable trips!

Ditto that.