cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Miles?

Nationally Recognized

Re: Missing Miles?

@BelfryBat wrote:

As others have noted, we received some, but not all, of our miles this month. This happened last summer as well. Yet, we did receive our miles eventually as they were tracking on the back end. Thus, I am confident that we will get our miles eventually. As long as you do not have a travel expense that is about to expire, you should be okay.

I see some miles posted to me card account today when I just checked. Seems the stats haven't moved though. Fear not, I'm sure it'll get fixed. Others who've been on here a lot longer than me probably have seen this and know what they're talking about.

Internationally Known

My story and kudo count just updated. Story count is now correct, I assume kudo count is but not sure. Total Community Miles still stuck. But that's progress.

Internationally Known

No movement on my page at all, but glad to see someone is having some luck!

Internationally Known

My story count and details count just updated. I have written 40 stories since the last update, and my new story count reflects this. The details count has updated correctly as well. Thanks to all who made this happen!

No update yet to my community miles, but I am operating under the assumption that this will happen soon.

Internationally Known

So far so good.  Story count is correct and I’m guessing the details and kudos count is correct as well.  Just the total Community Miles haven’t moved yet.  Fingers crossed......

Nationally Recognized

No luck on my end. Still 60+ stories short

Internationally Known

Mine just updated! Everything looks good. 

You may get an update soon, aesmaily. It seems like they are going in waves.

Internationally Known

@aesmaily wrote:

No luck on my end. Still 60+ stories short

Still not updated by me either. But hopefully it gets updated shortly! 

Nationally Recognized

Nothing for me.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Mine got updated (Thank you!), but it is really hard if not impossible to keep track of its accuracy when it comes to kudos. Just posted another story but the number for the stories posted did not change...meaning there is much more work to do for Barcaly's IT team.

I stopped posting last summer when we had similar issues but this time I simply trust Barclay's team that they can resolve the ongoing problems.

Just a pity that the correct number of miles was not credited to our credit card accounts. Last summer I raised the idea that Barclays should extend the 90 days time frame during which we can offset our travel expenses. This could be done as a courtesy. It does not seem fair to the travel community that the clock keeps ticking while miles are not accurately reflected in our credit card accounts. 

Any thoughts/support?