cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Miles?

Nationally Recognized

Re: Missing Miles?

Same here, no update since at least Thursday of last week. Man, something must really have gotten borked.

Internationally Known

No update for me either.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Kranzie10, that's great news.  Hopefully we will all soon be as lucky.

Internationally Known

Got an update yesterday, although I am not so sure it was accurate...thought it was a bit light on the miles credited. No update today either. Hope is does not kill the momentum of this site, seems we've got a whole bunch of newer enthusiastic contributers with great travel stories. Keep it going, love to read about unknown destinations :-)

Internationally Known

Hmm.... No update for me yet....

Internationally Known

i haven't received any updates - it's been at least a week....  :(

Donna Brady
Internationally Known

Can you please provide the users with a new update since it's been about a week since any of us have received any miles for posting stories, giving kudos, etc.?  Thanks so much!!

Donna Brady
Internationally Known

I haven't gotten any - just sent them a msg to see if we can get an update.

Donna Brady
Internationally Known

@JenniferH wrote:

Hi Everyone,

We've merged three individual threads about this issue into this one. To keep organized, please reply back to this thread with any additional questions or comments. 

Status update: We are continuing to investigate and have determined the issue focused on activity on 12/6 and 12/7. We're waiting on additoinal information. We will keep everyone updated on this thread with our findings. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for keeping us posted. I have not received any miles for several days. I have not posted stories in that time (been busy), but I have received kudos.

Nationally Recognized

@BelfryBat wrote:

@JenniferH wrote:

Hi Everyone,

We've merged three individual threads about this issue into this one. To keep organized, please reply back to this thread with any additional questions or comments. 

Status update: We are continuing to investigate and have determined the issue focused on activity on 12/6 and 12/7. We're waiting on additoinal information. We will keep everyone updated on this thread with our findings. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for keeping us posted. I have not received any miles for several days. I have not posted stories in that time (been busy), but I have received kudos.

I think this happened before 12/6. I haven't seen any miles post to my account or Barclays account since even before 12/6. I have posted 14+ stories since 12/6 and had a bunch of kudos with no change in my Community Miles. =(

Hope it gets figured out.