cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Miles?

Internationally Known

Stats update Anyone yet?

Anyone have any news on statistics updates?  I’m still waiting.  Ive noticed a few more stories being posted.  Does that mean some stats have been updated?  

Internationally Known

Re: Stats update Anyone yet?

No updates for me yet, but I continued to post during the last time we had no issues and eventually got all of my points, so I'll continue to post this time as well :)

Internationally Known

Nothing for me either. I had a few extra minutes and couldn't resist throwing up a few stories while I was organizing some computer files. Fingers crossed for update tomorrow....

Internationally Known

No updates for me, patiently waiting:)

Internationally Known

Thanks all.  Just wondering if anyone else was having any luck.  Fingers crossed for tomorrow.  

Internationally Known

Hopefully not a repeat of last summer :-(

Internationally Known

Still waiting....

Internationally Known

I am operating under the assumption that we will get our miles eventually. For those who were not around last summer, our miles got delayed by a couple of months. After several fits and starts, we eventually got the correct tally. As long as you were not trying to write off a purchase that was about to expire, everything turned out okay in the end.

I think that in a few days I will post a few more stories and see what happens.

Internationally Known

Hopefully everything will work out like it’s supposed to.  I held off on stories until today I did a few.  I may try a few tomorrow.  

Highlighted
Internationally Known

none for me either - I had other things going on in life so didn't post stories last severals days - gonna start up again in hopes they finally catch up

Donna Brady