cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merry Christmas!

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Re: Merry Christmas!

Just lined up our 4th workaway for April on the Aegean coast of Turkey, then on to ???

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas celebration! Happy Holidays to all!

Highlighted
Internationally Known

We're headed to the Maldives in March! Cannot wait.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Unfortunately, I do not have any travel plans yet. I was hoping to go on a big trip (hopefully international) this year, but plans are on hold due to Dad's passing. Most likely, I will be using my vacation time to take care of projects on the farm. Perhaps once we get things in order and running smoothly, a family vacation might be in order!

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Happy holidays! Love this community 

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Looking forward to 2020 and if all works out, planning a few trips to some new states I haven't been to yet. Love this site too! I just wrote my 782nd story! Wish I was retired, so I had more time to write stories and travel! I have a ways to go to catch those in the 2000+ stories club! 

Highlighted
Internationally Known

I still have a bit to join the 2,000 club as well but I am fortunate to be part of the retired club.   I'm having to search for story material right now.  Still have a little but running out.  I'll refill in February, hopefully enough for a couple months or so.  

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Happy New Year to all!

Highlighted
Internationally Known

I am hoping to join that 2,000 story club as well. I have just about exhausted my backlog of travel stories, unless I find more photographs. Until I travel again (hopefully College Station, Texas this spring), I will probably focus on improving my old stories and perhaps adding a few relevant details.

I will see if I can find some more photos of trips to the Rockies and Appalachians.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

@BelfryBat, even if you won't be able to make it on your initially intended international trip I am sure you will have plenty of stories about your farm ;-) Keep on writing...

@BelfryBat wrote:

I am hoping to join that 2,000 story club as well. I have just about exhausted my backlog of travel stories, unless I find more photographs. Until I travel again (hopefully College Station, Texas this spring), I will probably focus on improving my old stories and perhaps adding a few relevant details.

I will see if I can find some more photos of trips to the Rockies and Appalachians.