cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merry Christmas!

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone in this community! Glad that Barclays brought us all together and we can spread some kudos cheer :D

Enjoy your time with family and friends!

28 Replies
Highlighted
Internationally Known

Re: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you as well Mark, and all my BTC crewmates here! It's been a blast hanging out here almost 3 years now, guess you can tell I like hanging around you guys! Hope Santa brings you all plane tickets, luggage, and all kinds of travel gadget stocking stuffers!

Good tidings from our temp base in Seattle! Ed

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all from my side! Markr867 & Ed4000, you guys said it well. I want to add a special thanks to the moderators at Barclays who always work hard to keep this site going, despite the occasional hickup!

Lets continue to spread the love on our future travels, not only during the holidays :-)

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Merry Christmas, everybody! Safe travels to all this season.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of my BTC family.  I wish a healthy and safe New Year for everyone.  Many travels and a lot of fun for 2020.  Hopefully the not so great year some of us had in 2019 is all behind us.  Thank you everyone for sharing the "love" and Happy Holidays and thank you to the BTC Team Members that make all of this possible for us.  

Jeff

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Happy holidays and New Year to all! Wishing everyone here the best in the new year and beyond! 

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Happy Holidays to all!

Internationally Known

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. Anyone have anything exciting lined up for the new year??

Highlighted
Internationally Known

We have a 23 day Asia trip that includes a 9 day cruise and we are looking into maybe a week in and around Vancouver, BC possibly in July for my wife's birthday.  I'd like to throw in a quick trip to Rhode Island to see my oldest son and his family.

Highlighted
Nationally Recognized

Yes, happy holidays, all! We're hoping to head to England in the late summer to visit some friends. I lived over there for a couple of years as a child, so I want to see my old house, too! It'll be the first trip overseas with the kids, so I'm both excited and dreading it, haha.