cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Member "Labels"

Nationally Recognized

Re: Member "Labels"

First question, why am I suddenly seeing two reply buttons on each comment? I'll just pick one...I have no idea who I'm replying to.... anyhow, Just reading through this old post, and saw comments about extra points bonus at each level. I haven't been keeping track very well, but I thought maybe I had received some extra points!!. yay! Do they send out an email or something telling you how many extra you get when you achieve the level? I have no idea how many I got. Would like to know. Also, I will probably be stuck at my level for awhile as I have done very little international travel. But, that's okay. I still enjoying earning miles for my US travels.
Internationally Known

They don’t say how many you get for each level, but you’ll definitely notice once you start getting to the upper levels. 

Internationally Known

I’m ready for a secondary bonus.  😂

Internationally Known

Unfortunately we don’t know what it takes to move up because none of us have a high enough security clearance, but if you keep writing stories, national or international you will move up.  It came faster than I expected.  

Internationally Known

Yes, I got bonuses each time I ranked up.

I don't know if you have to visit a foreign country in order to hit internationally known or not. I have only written about one foreign country (Mexico) and I managed to hit internationally known. The exact benchmarks are a secret.

Nationally Recognized

Good to know @BelfryBat! I've written a couple stories about Germany and I have some more to write about France. Looking forward to the points bonus!