Internationally Known

Re: Member "Labels"

BelfryBat, I agree 100 percent.  

Internationally Known

Thank You BelfryBat

Nationally Recognized

Hey y'all. I've been away for a while, but, as you may have noticed, I'm baaaackkk! :-)

I just found this thread, very interesting to know there is a higher level, although at the speed I write and post, I'll probably never make it. Still, it's fun to read all the interesting places y'all have been to. Keep it up fellow travelers.

Internationally Known

SouthernWriter,  welcome back.  I have noticed and been enjoying your stories.  I wasn't writing stories for my first four years of membership of the community and boy was that a mistake.  Oh well, I know better now.  Not writing stories has given me plenty of years of travel to cover stories for a little while.  I know I will run out one of these days and not get my 100 stories a month but I'll keep coming back and sharing the love with kudos.  Unfortunately I'm in kudo jail right now.  I'm trying to get my 100 stories in before the 20th because we leave for a couple weeks.  That trip will load me up again for more stories.  

Internationally Known

Welcome back, @SouthernWriter! Glad to have you back.

Internationally Known

Welcome back, I always enjoy your stories!

Internationally Known

Welcome Back SouthernWriter! I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Nationally Recognized

Hey guys. Hope you're all well somewhere out there in the world. I was wondering, I just heard about someone mentioning getting the "promotion" and I'm wondering if this is something that refers to being promoted to the next rank or if there is anything else involved. Thanks in advance, happy travelers!

Internationally Known

Hi teebeetoo! Yes, that just refers to getting moved to the next rank based on your activity in the community. The mods won’t say exactly what it takes to move to the next level (I guess they want to keep people guessing), but when you move up a level, you also get miles added to your account. 

Nationally Recognized

Thanks, Mark! I hadn't realized that there was also a points bonus for leving up but now I'm really looking forward to it!