Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Member "Labels"

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Re: Member "Labels"

@aesmaily wrote:

@BelfryBat: If I worked at Barclays, I would open up a position for you just based on that comment :) 

I would very much appreciate that! Wouldn't I just love to work for them as a Credit Card/Travel Advisor! Sounds like a dream job to me :D

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Today I learned that Internationally Known was not the highest rank. Interesting. Can't imagine what it takes to reach that level if no one here has made it yet!

Highlighted
Internationally Known

I guess someone needs to post a certain number of stories from all the continents (except Antarctica, I hope !!) to get to the "Continental Advisor" level :)

Highlighted
Internationally Known

I, like the rest of you don’t understand how the rankings work, but I will say, today was my promotion day.  It was a surprise for me.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

I seem to remember that promotion coming with a large amount of miles, so congrats!

I would kudos your comment but I've been in jail more than not over the last few days. Too much time on my hands with the snowstorm in DC, I guess.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Markr867,  I’ve been in the same boat since Saturday.  I’ve been in kudos jail more than I’ve been out.  I took a story posting break and just worked on getting caught up on kudos, now I’m behind again.  I’ll wait til a little later today to see if I get paroled.  HaHaHa!

Highlighted
Internationally Known

The comments on this thread! :-D

This is seriously one of the only two places on the whole of the Interwebs where I read the comments. Y'all are the best.

(And seriously. How have some of our highest-ranking frequent contributors not hit Continental Advisor yet? Anybody posted stories from all 7 contintents? I'm wondering if that's the criterion to hit that benchmark.)

Highlighted
Internationally Known

I too enjoy most of the comments on this thread.  It’s a lot of fun even though we really don’t know each other.  

I have no no idea how someone can reach Continental Advisor.  If it’s visiting all seven continents is how one earns it I won’t be there for a while.  

Highlighted
Internationally Known

@gefe57 wrote:

I, like the rest of you don’t understand how the rankings work, but I will say, today was my promotion day.  It was a surprise for me.

Congratulations! Well deserved!

Highlighted
Internationally Known

@gefe57 wrote:

I too enjoy most of the comments on this thread.  It’s a lot of fun even though we really don’t know each other.  

I have no no idea how someone can reach Continental Advisor.  If it’s visiting all seven continents is how one earns it I won’t be there for a while.  

I am really looking forward to seeing somebody hit this benchmark. I know that I have a long way to go but that's okay. I just think it'll be really fun if someone gets there.