cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Member "Labels"

County Wise

Member "Labels"

I'm just wondering what it means when a member is a "City Slicker" versus "County Wise" or whatever the other possible labels might be.

Thanks!

25 Replies
County Wise

Re: Member "Labels"

I think it refers to the number of stories that you have posted to the site.  "City Slicker" is 0-4 

Community Manager

Hi @Jimmeekay Great question! Within the Barclaycard Travel Community, we have a rank system that is based upon community activity. The more you post, comment, kudos, etc. the higher your rank. City Slicker is the 'beginner' rank and County Wise is the second level. If you had any more questions, let me know. Thank you! And, welcome to the community!

Jen

Internationally Known

what is the highest level ???

County Wise

I have seen City Slicker, County Wise, and Stately Explorer are there more?  

Internationally Known

Is there a list somewhere? If not, can I suggest that one get posted?

Community Manager

We have a list of 'future' ranks however we are working on possibly adding a few additional ones. Once the list has been finalized, we can post the names. Thanks for the great questions! :)

Internationally Known

This is a very developing community then, huh? Fun! :)

County Wise

Is the list done yet?

Community Manager

Hi @hollyrene : Thanks for your question. We're still considering adding more Community ranks but, for now, the existing Ranks are: City Slicker, Country Wise, Stately Explorer, Nationally Recognized, Internationally Known and Continental Advisor.