cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum number of stories

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Maximum number of stories

I'm trying to post a story from my trip to Odda and it is saying that I have already posted 5 stories from this city , but I've only done three. Anyone else experiencing anything like this?

6 Replies
County Wise

Re: Maximum number of stories

As far as I know, the limit actually -is- three per city?

Internationally Known

Unless it changed in the last couple of days, the limit is five. I am receiving a message that says I've reached my five story limit. I've done a little research and it looks like this was a problem in April of 2017 as well. I think I'll contact Barclay's and see if they can fix it.  Thanks for your response!

Internationally Known

I had the same issue with some of the european cities. Don't have a good expalnation though

Stately Explorer

This is also happening to me.

Community Manager

Hi all! Thank you for your posts. The Terms and Conditions for Miles Participation does outline that a maximum of five stories can be posted for a specific city. This is a lifetime metric. 

Are the issues you are experiencing by month or all time stories? 

Thank you! Please feel free to let us know on our thread here as much detail as possible so we can look into the issue further. 

Internationally Known

I experienced it as an all time limit and only for one place - Odda. I had done three stories for this area when I got notificaiton that I had already done five.