cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Look at me! I'm Internationally known!

Internationally Known

Look at me! I'm Internationally known!

I'm not sure why I'm so excited, especially with stories and points not tracking, but I just becamse Internationally Known. I have been wondering when that would happen. I guess now I have to shoot for Continental Advisor....

Thanks for a fun place to type, guys!

12 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Look at me! I'm Internationally known!

Congratulations! This is a great accomplishment! The fact that you ranked up, gives me even more confidence that everything is tracking properly on the back end.

I am really looking forward to seeing somebody get Continental Advisor!

Internationally Known

Congratulations Teebeetoo,  it sneaks up on ya.  I logged on one day and there it was, Internationally Known.  Like BelfryBat said, that shows that things must be tracking correctly on the back end.  Keep writing stories and accepting and giving kudo love.

Internationally Known

Congrats! It takes some energy to get there and you made it! Keep on writing and spread the kudo love, that’s part of the fun.

Let me tell you that my bucket list is growing by the day, lots of interesting places out there. This is a great community of travel minded folks that quickly became part of my life. Love it, thanks to contributors like you! 

Internationally Known

Congrats! There is still no one (to my knowledge) that has achieved the rank of Continental Advisor. I believe someone speculated that it may take going to all 7 continents to get there. Anyone planning to go to Antarctica anytime soon? 

Internationally Known

But are you known to rock a microphone?  That's the real question...

Here's hoping I'm not the only one who ends up with that classic hip hop song in their head after looking at this site?

Congrats and keep the stories coming!

Internationally Known

I just became internationally known myself within the past two days.  It is nice to join the club!  If it takes visits to all seven continents to achieve the next milestone, it will be awhile before I make it.  I’ve been to six, but Antarctica is definitely not in my near future.  Anybody else been there or thinking of going?

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Congratulations to you also for the promotion.  No I haven't been to Antartica and I probably won't ever go unless I go withpout my wife.  She has no desire togo there, I would love to visit.  Oh well gotta keep things happy. 

Internationally Known

Well done! You should be very happy to have achieved this level! Keep those great posts coming. I really enjoy your stories. 

RJean
Nationally Recognized

I've been to Antarctica, it was outstanding! Yet I don't think it helped me level up here...