cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's Kudo it up!

County Wise

Let's Kudo it up!

Good morning everyone!  I'm fairly new to the community, and I've been enjoying your stories and photos. I've noticed that while stories tend to get about 20-30 views each, they rarely get kudos (1 or 2 if the story is lucky).  Did you know that of the 149,817 current members, only 1.4% of those members have achieved the 5 Kudos Given badge?  Your stories are great, and as long as they are appropriate, you'll get a Kudo from me for every story I read.  You took the time to author it, I took the time to read it, and I'd like to see you get some points for that effort.  I hope others will do the same for me.  So come on folks, lets Kudo it up!  

10 Replies
Nationally Recognized

Re: Let's Kudo it up!

Thanks for posting this! I've earned the "Give 100 Kudos" badge -- any story I read, unless it is completely zero effort & quality, I happily kudo it.

Internationally Known

I definitely kudo every story I read, unless there is obviously no effort put into the story. I really enjoy reading the travels of folks and I have actually traveled places that I learned about on this site. Keep it up!

City Slicker

thanks for interesting guide, i want to try it

Internationally Known

Great post. Thanks for sharing! I actually registered in 2014 but never used this program. I looked more into it, only a week ago, due to an email that I received from Barclaycard and decided to give it a try. Now I am hooked! I love reading your stories, and I Kudo each story that provides useful information which 99.9% of them do. Let's Kudo it up! I love to give  Kudos and to receive Kudos.  

Stately Explorer

Well said! I absolutely agree! If you are in this community and at least try to participate and put a little effort into your stories you deserve kudos and I will give them! The Golden Kudo Rule states as follows:

Give kudos unto those who you want to receive kudos from.

Let the Kudo Games begin!!! :)

Nationally Recognized

I agree great post.  I've seen a lot of stories with no kudos I thought were excellent.  I don't know how so many get ignored.

County Wise

I definitely agree with what everyone else is saying in this thread.  I try to make it a habit of after I post a story, I go and look at a few others and give out some kudos at that time.

Stately Explorer

I know I am late to this but I appreciate this post. If I'm on someone's story, I always kuddos it.  The person took the time to share his/her experience and that alone deserves recognition. I find it very annoying when posts will have 30-40 views but 1-2 kuddos.  

Internationally Known

Do the kudos on comments count on our points total as well? If so, that is really generous of Barclays!