cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's Kudo it up!

Internationally Known

Re: Let's Kudo it up!

Mark, you and me both but the 100 per 24 hours limit puts a damper on doing more.  

Highlighted
Internationally Known

First and foremost a big kudo to Barclays and its team for allowing us to share our travels and getting rewarded for doing so. I certainly collected many ideas for future travels from this site thanks to the many contributors. It is great to see some new participants the last couple of weeks, makes it even more fun.

As marks867 already mentioned, I also kudoed all available stories from a fairly large amount of authors and I wish I could do more. I highly encourage everyone to keep writing. You don’t have to travel far to share an interesting story. I already learned a lot about areas in the U.S. I have never been to. Keep it coming...

Nationally Recognized

It's funny because whenever I have a busy stretch or just don't go anywhere new for a while I actually feel guilty not hopping on here to check out people's stories! Now I have a big trip coming up so I am actively searching for stories from my destinations and really benefitting from what thsi community has to offer. Also, between the holiday weekend and a little down time I actually have time for going through some photos and doing a little road tripping. This community ahs been very valuable to me, and I really love having the opportunity to "thank" people for their great advice through a udo here and there!