cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudos Flood

Highlighted
Nationally Recognized

Kudos Flood

Just got a message, "Kudos Flood" when I tried to give a kudo.  It said that I have already given 100 kudos today.  Im guessing that is a 24 hour period.  I have looked at a lot of stories and discussions and given kudos but, 100????  Guess I better slow down.  Sorry, I guess I will catch up tomorrow.

4 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Kudos Flood

You can give up to 50 kudos every 60 minutes and only 100 in every 24 hour period. It is a rolling 24 hour period, so it doesn't reset each night at midnight. 

Nationally Recognized

That’s good to know.  Thanks for the info.  I’ll have to watch it a little more closely.  

Community Manager

Hi @gefe57 thanks for your post! @markr867 thank you for providing helpful information!

Just wanted to provide additional detail on this topic - the 100 kudo limit is based on a monthly average that is calculated on a rolling 30 day period. We established this limit to ensure kudos are provided for quality stories that help make the community a credible travel resource rather vs. quantity.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.

Thank you!

Nationally Recognized

Thank you for the info.  Even though I joined 4 years ago I just started posting at the first of this month so I’m still learning.