cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudo alert bell not working...just me?

Internationally Known

Re: Kudo alert bell not working...just me?

Can't say yet.  Someone send me a bunch of kudos to test it.  HaHaHa!

Internationally Known

Mine's dead too. And Jeff beat me to the testing platform...;)

Internationally Known

HaHaHa!  Ed, I took a page from your book.  Mine is dead and it has some note saying I have no notifications.  

Internationally Known

Same here. All the counters are working, showing the correct totals before and after the story I just posted. So looks like the vaunted "back end" is still working! Not sure my total community miles updated this morning though, I think it's the same as yesterday but my memory these days is....wait, what were we talking about? ;)

Internationally Known

My totals seem to have updated this morning, but the bell is definitely off. Time for our monthly glitch, right? Just kidding! 

Internationally Known

My totals updated as well and for the first time this morning I just saw the red number next to the bell.  Maybe it's working again.  I'm game for another test run of kudos.  Hahahaha!

Internationally Known

I just gave both of you some kudos! Any luck?! Now someone do me.. you know, for testing purposes ;) 

Internationally Known

Mark, just hit you with one on the magical flying chair, only one I hadn't already kudoed. See if you got it. I'm thinking the counter may be off now, I have same total from 10:10am and I've received 6 since then according to activity log. Oh well, nuther day, nuther BTC drama..

Internationally Known

I guess it still isn't working.  I didn't get any notifications.  Mark, I'll have to test your counter when I get home, oh yes, I'll test yours too Ed.  It's to hard to move around pages on my phone.  👍🏻

Internationally Known

Story kudoes counter definitely looks down now, same total as 10:10 am and I've received 12 since then. Anyone else ?