cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudo alert bell not working...just me?

Internationally Known

Re: Kudo alert bell not working...just me?

Anyone having problems with their notification bell this morning? Mine doesn't seem to be showing all of the kudos received and it is delayed.

Internationally Known

I’ve been having sporadic problems the last couple days for all notifications.  

Internationally Known

I'm not sure if my bell is working or not. It was working early this morning, but i havent got any notifications in the last 4 hours... although I haven't wrote any stories in the last few days either, so that probably has more to do with it. 

It seems everything always gets buggy toward the end of the month. Probably has to do with more users going on to get there stories done before the 1st. 

Internationally Known

Mine stopped working again.  No notifications for anything right now.

Internationally Known

Can't blame it on Stormtroopin this time, haven't seen him around the last few days. I'm getting sporadic rings, might show 1, when I have 3 kudos come in etc etc. I'm tapped out on material pretty much, so not getting much of a chance to have it ring!

Internationally Known

I’m starting to think there is more to it than the bell right now.  Nothing is changing on my side.  No new numbers or kudos added since earlier.  Oh well, it’ll probably catch up as usual.  Ed, I’m getting slim on my end too.  I’ll stretch out what I have.  Hopefully I can get out soon, at least locally, for a few new stories in neighboring cities.  I should get further clearance from the Dr. tomorrow.  Yippee!

Internationally Known

There's always some kind of problem with this website on the technical side. You'll spend more time worrying about it than you can writing stories or kudoing other ones. Just my two cents! Peace!

Internationally Known

Good luck at the doc today Jeff, I know that's been tough, I would go absolutely nuts! But....imagine how hard it was before the internet and laptops! Looking forward to your local reporting.

Internationally Known

Ed,  I have been stir crazy cooped up in the house but now I have some freedom back.  Still have to take it easy but the Dr lifted almost all of my restrictions.  I won’t be doing a 5 mile walk for a little bit but I’ll get there again.  Thanks for your thoughts.  

Internationally Known

The notification bell seems to be broken for me... anyone else?