cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudo alert bell not working...just me?

Internationally Known

Kudo alert bell not working...just me?

This is what I get when I click on the bell "You don't have any notifications. Try posting a new topic or question to see some activity here"...the page is entirely empty otherwise, the entire history disappeared. Does anybody have the same issue or is it just me? Means I can't see who kudoed me today, maybe others have the same problem?

9 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Kudo alert bell not working...just me?

Not working for me either... I’ve been kudosing all day but I guess no one will ever know 😂

Internationally Known

I'm encountering the exact same issue. It's a bummer.

@Liketraveling wrote:

This is what I get when I click on the bell "You don't have any notifications. Try posting a new topic or question to see some activity here"...the page is entirely empty otherwise, the entire history disappeared. Does anybody have the same issue or is it just me? Means I can't see who kudoed me today, maybe others have the same problem?

Internationally Known

Samesies!

I'm assuming this is one of those buggy things that will hopefully be resolved shortly...

Internationally Known

And as of this morning, it says my total lifetime miles is 0 on my profile. So definitely something buggy happening, and hopefully our fearless mods are already on it!

Nationally Recognized

Definitely not just you. I too have been been receiving Kudos looking back at my recent stories , but i was never notified. Hopefully, it gets fixed soon!

Internationally Known

I’m sure it will be fixed soon.  I’m researching a couple of trips today and reading old stories on them, so I will keep up with the kudos regardless!

Nationally Recognized

My notification bell seems to have started working just now! How about everyone else?

Internationally Known

All fine again, even access to my credit card. No damage recorded.

Internationally Known

Yep! All is well again!