cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudo alert bell not working...just me?

Internationally Known

Re: Kudo alert bell not working...just me?

I just gave each of you a kudo. Hope it's working now. I haven't been on since early this morning but I did have a red notification from some kudos I received earlier.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

My bell was working up until about 2pm today, after which it ceased. I have no proof, but I personally blame Ed4000.

Internationally Known

Thanks to the two people who just gave my kudo a story. I have no idea who. I didn't get a notification, but it shows I got two. hmmm

Internationally Known

Mr. Troopin, as much as I would like to claim the technological prowess necessary in accomplishing such a feat, I cede the mantel of bell killer to those more deserving of the title, perhaps you?

@trips4me, I hope all the kudoes aren't wasted, my story kudo counter is still stuck on a number at least 20 shy of what I've received since the counter died shortly after the bell's demise.

Internationally Known

@Ed4000, yeah I hope the kudos aren't wasted! I just gave out 50 and I think I'll hold on the storywriting for now until the bell is fixed.  

Internationally Known

I got a red number 1 notification on my bell a short bit ago but it was from Victoria_pa responding to a post I'm part of.  No notices on stories.  Check on the all time kudos leader board to see if that number is going up.  It seems to be working.  

Internationally Known

I believe it was working again this morning...and I was able to see who gave me the kudos. Thanks for that. @markr867, check your bell, it was your turn this morning :-)

Internationally Known

Thanks, @LikeTraveling :) yes, all seems to be working correctly again!

Internationally Known

It's looking like the Bell is not working again. 

Internationally Known

yah mon, de bell done be dead again :(