cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Known participation miles display Issues – 07/02/2018

Internationally Known

Re: Miles not posting on Barclaycard Travel profile

@SouthernWriter wrote:

Nothing posted on my profile page, but I got a slew of miles on my card. Thank you Barclays.

That was my experience as well. I have not had any miles post to my Travel Community account, but I did have a large number post to my Card Account. Very encouraging.

Community Manager

Hello everyone:

Thank you for your continued patience and for your status updates on this thread throughout the miles display issue.  We’ve seen positive results from our tech team’s latest improvements to our file synching process. As an update, participation miles have been posted to Arrival accounts for Arrival Cardmembers and non-cardmembers will receive e-giftcards within the standard delivery timeframe. Stay tuned for our next update from the team. Thanks!  

Internationally Known

Hi GeneaD:

Thanks as always for the update. We really do appreciate hearing from the moderators.

I am planning to write a large number of stories this month. Do you anticipate that the miles will post to my card account at the beginning of September? If so, I might use my pre-existing miles to write of a travel expense that will expire in a couple of weeks. If not, then I will save my pre-existing miles for an upcomming expense. Thanks again for keeping us posted.

Internationally Known

I just had a bunch of miles post to my profile counter, which I believe may have squared me up regarding outstanding, uncredited miles! This is great! How's it looking for everyone else out there?

Internationally Known

Yeah, I got a ton of miles this weekend on my profile that may have resolved all backlogged issues. Thanks so much to the mods and the people working in the background! Glad to have this resolved.

Internationally Known

I had a big pile of points post yesterday, like 20k so maybe I'm caught up too. I haven't kept up with what I was short, but I think that should do it for me I believe. Good to see, now I've got to get some more travels under my belt to have some material. Headed back to Europe for 6 weeks next month, so that should do it!

Internationally Known

I think I have got all the unaccounted miles last Saturday. This was amazing. Thank you, moderators.

Internationally Known

Should we start writing stories again, or are miles taking forever to post?

County Wise

Everything from what i`m seeing seems back to normal, community and card points accounting properly.

Internationally Known

I say jump back in, Steph! The water is fine! :)