cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's Time For Answers

Internationally Known

Re: It's Time For Answers

It is extremely strange.  It was the story about the small farming town that finally posted on the 6th attempt. Now the system is telling me I’ve already maxed out a location (5stories) when I had only done 2 stories in Sacramento.  I just try to work around it.  

Nationally Recognized

I'm having the same problem you are now! My stories disappear. I think I'm going to give up for awhile. Will try again next week. 

Internationally Known

It gets very frustrating.  I wish they would look into this problem.  

Community Manager

Hi @gefe57 , @trips4me , @Ed4000 m @Liketraveling ,

Apologies on the late reply. We're looking into this issue. We have a moderation team that reviews a great deal of content (images, links, text, etc.) and, as you can imagine, the rules that we require from this team, related to moderation, need to be very specific.  We have put in place, safeguards for spam posts, 3rd party advertising and other elements we do not tolerate as acceptable content (for obvious reasons).

In our investigations, I believe that our "foreign character/name rule" is creating an issue here. @gefe57 I can see your Barcelona post (that was moved) and I believe the words "Our Hotel, Park Hotel on Av. del Marques de l'Argentera" has triggered our foreign language policy. I'm also investigating as to why some of your other stories were moderated. We are working with our moderation team regarding the 'grey' areas of our rules. We hope that you see an improvement in our moderation actions moving forward and we will continue to stay on top of this issue. Stay tuned for more updates from @BethanyM and me. Thank you for your patience!

Internationally Known

That's great, thanks for the update.

Internationally Known

@JenniferH and @BethanyM,  Thank you very much for the info and your hard work.  I will definitely try and be careful with the use of foreign language in my stories but sometimes it is needed to tell the story.  That issue I can understand.  Other issues that had nothing to do with languages, inappropriate text or advertisements (which I don't usually do) I can't understand.  Hopefully this is getting taken care of like you mentioned.  Keep up the excellent work.   

Nationally Recognized

Thanks for the update JenniferH! I haven't had any problems recently, it was just one day last week. I'm really enjoying the site and getting good ideas for trips. Thanks!