cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I get Kudos but they don't get registered on the bell icon

Highlighted
Internationally Known

I get Kudos but they don't get registered on the bell icon

I posted a new story a few hours ago and noticed that I received 6 Kudos for it. I can see the 6 kudos by looking at the story iteslf. However; the bell icon on the top right corner of my screen doesn't prompt me, like always, that I recieved new kudos.  When I clicked on the bell, I also noticed that those 6 Kudos did not even register and they were not documented at all. I can't even tell who gave me those Kudos. Does anyone experience the same issue? 

12 Replies
Stately Explorer

Re: I get Kudos but they don't get registered on the bell icon

I think that this must be a new problem. It just happened to me today for the first time.
Stately Explorer

... and now it is working again...
Internationally Known

Thanks for sharing. I see that it is working however I am not sure my account was credited with kudos for the period of time that the system wasn’t working :(
Internationally Known

I am experiencing the same issue again. I see that I received Kudos on the actual story page but they don't get registered on the icon bell. I hope someone from the travel community would be able to look into this. Does anyone else experience the same problem?

Community Manager

Re: Re: I get Kudos but they don't get registered on the bell icon

Hi @Savvytraveler14 our team is looking into the issue you have reported. Are you still seeing a problem between kudos received an kudos notifications? 

Thank you!    

Internationally Known

No. Thanks. This has been resolved. I can see the Kudos now however; I have no way of knowing if I received credit for the Kudos that were given during the time the system was experiencing the issue. 

Stately Explorer

I am now experiencing this problem
Community Manager

Re: Re: Re: I get Kudos but they don't get registered on the bell icon

Hi @Savvytraveler14 happy to hear you are no longer experiencing the kudos notification error. We've reviewed your Community account and can confirm all activity is being tracked correctly in our backend system. 

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Community Manager

Re: Re: Re: I get Kudos but they don't get registered on the bell icon

Hi @ashleyheu, thanks for reaching out. Our team has been looking into notifications and testing the issue, as of now we are unable to replicate, but continuing to investigate further. When did you first notice a kudo notification issue?

Any detail you can provide to us will be helpful in solving. 

Thanks!