cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Adding Place Error?

Nationally Recognized

Error Adding Place Error?

Tonight I went to add more places on my map and I refreshed my page several times but it keeps showing the error code "Error Adding Place Error". Can someone else try there's to see if yours is working?

Thanks!

17 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Error Adding Place Error?

Just tried it and it worked fine for me....

Nationally Recognized

I just tried it and got the same error

Nationally Recognized

Ed4000,

Thanks for trying for me. That's weird because I just tried again and it still won't let me add to my map...???

Nationally Recognized

Aesmaily,

Thanks for doing that. Now it makes me wonder why it did it for Ed4000 and not you either. I'm going to try from my cell phone once and see if it will work on that! ???

Nationally Recognized

Just tried on my cell phone and that's a NO GO too. But from my phone it says no-auth... aka" not authorized.... did someone hack my account? lol

Community Manager

Hi @INeedAVacation, Thank you for your feedback. We're trying to replicate this issue and will keep everyone updated with our findings.

Nationally Recognized

INeedAVacation,  I’ve been trying to update my profile map locations for quite some time and have been getting the same message.  I’ve tried to update using my phone, iPad, laptop and desktop and get the same message on all.

Nationally Recognized

@gefe57,

Me too! Ahhh... sometimes I just shake my head at technology. One day you love it and the next day you want to take your computer and phones and smash them and go back and live in the 1980's when life was so simple....

Highlighted
Internationally Known

@INeedAVacation,lol... ahhh the 80's, big hair, shoulder pads & Duran Duran. I miss those days. With no cell phones, you could actually hide out and be incognito. Travel was a bit of an ordeal with no internet though, I spent a lot of time in the library and hanging out with travel agents back then, poring over brochures and catalogs.