cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Alert Bell for Forum Replies Not Working

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Email Alert Bell for Forum Replies Not Working

Hey Mods. Just a note that I'm not receiving notification replies when someone replies to my posts in the forums. I don't want to make a big stink about it, but I do like to get advice from community members and I'm in the process of making a trip itinerary and really hoping to make the most of the hive mind! I have really appreciatd this feature in the past and hope it's back up and running soon!

Tags (2)
2 Replies
Community Manager

Re: Email Alert Bell for Forum Replies Not Working

Hi @teebeetoo, Thank you for your comments about the alerts. These email notifications might be getting caught in your spam/junk filters? Please check there first. There is also a way to 'subscribe' to a specific discussion thread. Select the "..." in the upper right area and a pull down menu will appear and you can Subscribe (don't select the RSS option, that won't get you what you're looking for). If neither of these options provides a solution, please let us know. Thank you!

Internationally Known

Re: Email Alert Bell for Forum Replies Not Working

Hi @JenniferH, a little off this topic but still related, I have searched but have not had any luck.  Is there a setting to notify you if someone posts a comment on one of your stories?  I have received a few comments  but the only reason I saw them was because I reopened the story for some reason or another.  If it exists maybe I have overlooked it.  Thanks for all your hard work.  Jeff