cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing My Map

Highlighted
Nationally Recognized

Editing My Map

I've read some stuff about the maps, but when I first came on here, I was playing around trying to figure out the site and I added a couple cities to either a place I know well or a place I visited, not realizing I had to press the zero dot to get it to which one I wanted to add it too.

But now I want to go back and remove - AKA: edit my map but it won't let me. It only let's me add.

Due to this - why does it say edit when it won't let me edit it? Can you guys edit yours? If so, how?

Thanks!

4 Replies
Stately Explorer

Re: Editing My Map

I am able to edit mine. I have to click on 'edit my profile' first and then scroll down to the map. I can add new places and delete old entries.

Nationally Recognized

Hmmmm. I still can't do it... I do what you did, but tell me exactly what it says or does... It will only let me add locations. Do you have to click the edit and then click on the location on the map to get it to a new pop up so you can delete it?

Stately Explorer

In the top right corner, i clicked on my user name and selected 'my profile.' Next select the green button that says 'edit my profile.' scroll down to the map. Zoom in and find the location that you want to delete. Click on it, and it will give you the option to delete it. Hope this helps.

Nationally Recognized

Ok. Thanks! I'll try that! I thought it was my settings on my computer that was causing it not to work!

Click on edit profile.

Go to map.

Click on the location icon you want to delete.

It should pop up with a delete option.

Click on it and it'll remove it. 

Check!

Thanks!