cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing posts

Internationally Known

Re: Disappearing posts

Yep Jeff, I'm the trouble maker around here lately it seems. I can think of a lot worse places to be than hanging out with chickens in Key West.  Safe travels!

Nationally Recognized

Not sure if this is related but I received a notification that someone commented on my post but then when I signed in there's nothing there...maybe the other end of the experience you're having...

Internationally Known

Well, one of my stories just disappeared. I posted it and then a minute or two later it was gone. There was nothing inappropriate in the story so I'm not sure what happened. If it does not resurface, I will either repost it or write another story from the same town.

Internationally Known

BelfryBat, Who can figure it out?  I can't.  I'm hoping that my break will help with some of the issues I've had before.  We just got home late last night and I haven't felt like using my brain yet, maybe tomorrow.  

Internationally Known

Hi Gefe57:

I am looking forward to reading your stories. I have not posted too many stories the last few weeks either. I've just posted a few last ones from my trip to West Virginia in October.

Hopefully in a few weeks I will be able to write about my upcoming trip to El Paso and Juarez.

I was able to repost the story that disappeared. It was easy enough to do. This community has been great to me so I'm certainly not going to complain about having to repost.

Internationally Known

BelfryBat, the problem I have now is I have to decide where I will start.  I took about 1600 pictures so I’ll have to go through them and decide which ones to use and write about.  I have so many that could be written about the ship we were on I’ll have to disperse them throughout other stories.  

I am am looking forward to seeing and hearing about Juarez.  Like I mentioned to you before it’s been many years since I’ve been there so I’m sure it has changed.