cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear Barclays.....

Nationally Recognized

Dear Barclays.....

Please make available the chance to see comments made on a story.  The stories Botticelli just did on Machu Picchu and Peru are so wonderful.  I commented on one but know Boticelli will not see it as one is not alerted when a comment is made on a story one wrote.  This would enhance this site so much! There are so many wonderful stories (including the one on Edinburgh by Skye19 and well so many others!).  Please please enhance this site!

9 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Dear Barclays.....

I agree with your request to Barclay. And, I also agree that Botticelli's stories of Peru are fantastic. When I read them, I felt like I was right there. The details and story content are spot on. Well done and keep it up.

RJean
Internationally Known

I believe that this is one of the new features of the community. check out the moderators post somewhere on this page that points out what the new features are and how people can get notifications of comments made on their stories. 

https://www.barclaycardtravel.com/t5/All-Things-Community/New-features/td-p/2536514

Internationally Known

Just read your comment nowwhere160!  Thank you for reading and leaving a comment!

Internationally Known

As mbizzle said, this is the newest feature and I did get an email alert. 

Nationally Recognized

Thanks, mbizzle, I missed that! I just checked my own settings.

Nationally Recognized

@Botticelli wrote:

Just read your comment nowwhere160!  Thank you for reading and leaving a comment!

Botticelli, that was one set of great stories! On my bucket list and you gave me some very helpful tips.  So thanks go to you! 

Nationally Recognized

Ok, Barclays, thank you !

Highlighted
Community Manager

Yes, the alert when someone comments on your travel story, has been activated. If anyone has issues with this (please check your email notification settings first :) please let us know. 

Thanks!

Internationally Known

Thank you! This is  a great feature. 

RJean