cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear Barclay IT Dept, Why are our stories disappearing?

Nationally Recognized

Re: Dear Barclay IT Dept, Why are our stories disappearing?

Ed4000, I hope the number of stories written and number of kudos received update first.  My totals only reflect 1 of 4 stories written yesterday and the kuds number seems to have frozen. Sounds like Markr867 is having the same issue   

Internationally Known

Yes, my total # of stories has been stuck at 1304 since Monday, despite writing 9 stories since then.

Nationally Recognized

Markr867, Hopefully things will get caught up.

Internationally Known

Here we go again, same here.  totals are off . Remember July , August issues?

Internationally Known

@Ed4000, did you jinx us?!

Internationally Known

ugggghhh! Haven't noticed that, I did think the story total number hadn't gone up but haven't tracked it. My community miles total has been going up about the right amount daily, but hasn't changed today yet. I don't keep an exact tally of what I should be getting but just a general idea and have been trusting the system (smart huh?)

Nationally Recognized

Ed4000,  I got a late start on writing stories, almost 4 years after I joined the community, so my total are still low enough that it easy for me to notice when I don't get credits.  

Internationally Known

great. not only no points, but now I'll be the sacrificial lamb scapegoat bad guy. don't unkudo me bro's !

Nationally Recognized

Ed4000, Never.  Hahahaha!

Community Manager

Hello Everyone, 

Thank you for your feedback on Travel Stories 'disappearing. We're looking into this issue and will report back with our findings. Remember, when posting stories, our content filters will pick up any foreign characters and remove that story (as a result of the recent spam issues we've been experiencing). Our moderators also review Travel Stories for relevant content, appropriate language, image authenticity, etc. so please be aware of the Community Guidelines and Terms of Use when posting content. Thank you again for your patience as we research.