cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card not linking to my account

County Wise

Credit card not linking to my account

Hi moderators,

I am a new member of the community as well as a new Arrival Plus card member. I tried to link my credit card to the community using the link and provided my email and the community name to the form that popped up through Barclaycard account sites. However, my community website still says that I need to link my credit card to the community. I am a bit worried as I did not get credit for the story I posted yesterday. I would really appreciate if you can help me linking the community profile to my credit card account properly. Thank you.

6 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Credit card not linking to my account

@ TravelandFood

Did you check the statistics under your profile (on the right, lower side of the page). If it shows that you posted a story, you should be fine. Barclays currently has a software issue, all our cards do not seem to be linked and our total points remain on zero. Barclays assured us that the statistics remain accurate and they keep track of all the activities in their back office. I am confident that they are working hard to find a solution to the problem. 

You could alternatively lock in to your credit card account and check your settings. It should show you if you are linked to the travel community.

Good luck and welcome to the community!

Internationally Known

just checked for you, you should be fine...even your received kudos are counting...this is what shows under your profile:

Statistics
Member since‎06-06-2019
Total posts3
Total kudos6
Stories Authored1 
Story Kudos6 
Story Details0 
Internationally Known

Welcome aboard! This is a fun, and very educational, community. The folks on here tend to go well beyond the tourist traps to discover some hidden gems. Your bucket list will grow very quickly!

Internationally Known

First of all, welcome aboard this is a fun community.  Just a thought, if you are checking your credit card account and not seeing your points credited the points you earn during June will post to your credit card account the first (or close to the first) of the following month, in this case July.  Have fun have fun and happy travels.  

Internationally Known

Welcome. I look forward to seeing your posts.

RJean
City Slicker

I'm having the same issue. Thank you for posting!