cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Other Users

Internationally Known

Contact Other Users

Is there any way to message or contact other users on the site?  There are a few stories here and there that sound amazing and are in areas I might find myself in the near future, but they are missing a key bit of information to try and recreate the experience.  Restaurant name, or tour guide to request, or website or something like that.

6 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Contact Other Users

I agree that messaging functionality would be great! But tbh I would settle for getting the site to consistently function properly in its current form lol.

Internationally Known

Fair enough.  One day...

Internationally Known

It would be nice to have at least the option to have a separate space, not necessarily completely private, but a separate space to allow members to communicate without taking space away from the discussions portion of the site.  I say not necessarily private because some other members might benefit from the questions and answers as well.  

Internationally Known

Can you tag them in a message via this discussion forum? That might be the best way to get up with them directly. They should get an email saying that they have been tagged. I was tagged by a mod before when I asked my question about getting notification if there is a comment on your story.

Internationally Known

I don't know kranzie10.  Did that do anything?  I tagged you here

Tags (1)
Internationally Known

@creedeva

I got an email saying there was a response to the post, but not that I was tagged. Maybe it was only because my message was from a mod.