cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Miles Not Updating for Daily Posts!

Highlighted
Stately Explorer

Community Miles Not Updating for Daily Posts!

Hello All,

Normally communit miles update every 24 hours for the prior day's posts. I have posted numerous stories, uploaded pictures and received many Kudos, however my Miles have not updated since last week. I have stopped posting as it seems like somethign is wrong with the forum. I have tried emailing barclaycardtravel@barclaycardus.com and have received no respoince. At this pong I am probably close to 1,000 points behind in my miles total. Can someone please help!

Thank You,

Alek 

5 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Community Miles Not Updating for Daily Posts!

This has happened to me a few times. Usually the miles post every 24 hours, but sometimes there is a delay. Even when the miles do not post promptly, they seem to track on the back end. Thus, after a few days, they post accurately. You should get your miles in a few days. Usually this is no problem for me, unless I am trying to write off a travel expense that will expire in couple of days.

Stately Explorer

Thanx! They replied to me it seems there was some kind of an issue with their systems and yeah like you said they track it on the back end. They are still not able to fix it for me, but are working on it.

Internationally Known

Hey I am having the same problem but hope for the best and that they get me the points before the end of the month

weltreisende
Community Manager

Re: Re: Community Miles Not Updating for Daily Posts!

Hi @BelfryBat— Thank you for your reply and correct answer. @agrinshteyn and @andreagoofy, we experienced unexpected file delays on 2/21 and 2/22. Our tech team has resolved the issue and the miles file has since resumed. During this time all activity was tracked in our backend system and should now be reflected in your total miles (located in your Travel Community Profile. If you have any additional questions, please let us know. Thank you!

Internationally Known

Re: Re: Community Miles Not Updating for Daily Posts!

Thank you for the reply and solving teh issue i appreciate it

kind regards A

weltreisende