cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comments on posts not flagged via email

Internationally Known

Comments on posts not flagged via email

Hi everyone. Our friend Gefe57 (thx, and how's your hip doing?) left a comment on one of my posts which I just incidentally discovered. Did not receive an email about the fact that someone posted a comment. Used to work once for me, after that it stopped working. Have not changed my settings in the meantime, maybe it has to do with the software glitch we are all experiencing? 

A quick update from the administrator would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

6 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Comments on posts not flagged via email

Liketraveling, the notifications are very sporadic.  Sometimes I get an email other times I don’t.  I got an email yesterday notifying me that Stormtroopin2 left me a comment.  That was the first one I’ve gotten in a bit even though I found comments by opening my stories.  It must have something to do with what’s going on with the system.

And thanks for for asking about my hip.  I just got released from PT sessions but I will continue on my own. The Physical therapist was surprised at my progress.  I told him that I’m highly motivated.  I walked 3 miles carrying my cane the other day.  I carry it for that just in case moment.  It seems to improve every day.  I will definitely be ready for Hawaii the end of November and Asia in February.  Tuesday will already be 7 weeks.

Internationally Known

@Gefe57, that’s great progress! Congrats! Keep on doing what you are doing and you will be just fine!

Internationally Known

I just checked my email, and I had three comments. The last one was on 6/16. So, mine appears to be working. I love the comments feature! I haven't figured out yet if I reply... does the person who commented get an email? Anyone know?

Internationally Known

Trips4me,  I was wondering the same thing.  

Jeff

Community Manager

Hi @Liketraveling we are looking into the issue you've described. Would you mind providing the link to the story that has the comment you didn't receive an email notification for? This will be helpful in our attempt to solve the issue for you. 

Thank you! 

Internationally Known