cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Post Pictures on Computer

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Can't Post Pictures on Computer

Not sure if this is just me or not, but I can't seem to post any pictures on a story from my computer. I can post the text and move to Step 2, but when I try to upload a picture, it doesn't make any progress. I seem to be able to upload on my phone though.

I'm approaching the number of stories Botticelli was when he had issues with posting new stories, so I'm not sure if this is an isolated issue or if other people are having problems.

3 Replies
Highlighted
Internationally Known

Re: Can't Post Pictures on Computer

@markr867, it worked just fine when I posted some stories about two hours ago. Have you tried using a diffferent browser? Good luck posting your travels!

@markr867 wrote:

Not sure if this is just me or not, but I can't seem to post any pictures on a story from my computer. I can post the text and move to Step 2, but when I try to upload a picture, it doesn't make any progress. I seem to be able to upload on my phone though.

I'm approaching the number of stories Botticelli was when he had issues with posting new stories, so I'm not sure if this is an isolated issue or if other people are having problems.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Looks like a different browser did the trick :) Thanks @Liketraveling! Not sure why the site doesn't like my Safari browser.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Weird. Glad to see it didn't turn out to be a big deal.