cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can no longer edit my posts?

Nationally Recognized

Can no longer edit my posts?

Today I was messing with my settings buttons just to see if they did anything or changed anything and now when I click on one of my posts to edit it to add things or change things It won't even give me that option on the right hand side...

Can someone please click on one of your posts to try to edit it and see if it will let you do it?

Thanks!

8 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Can no longer edit my posts?

I just edited the text of my most recent story without any problems. Sorry you are having trouble. 

Nationally Recognized

Thanks ihpie10! 

Nationally Recognized

lhpie10, I just got it back... aka: I guess some of the settings do work!!! :)

Internationally Known

I’m glad my to hear it!

Community Manager

@INeedAVacation, Your posts should be editable. Glad to hear that is is confirmed on your end, too. Let us know if you encounter any other issues. Thank you!

Nationally Recognized

Thanks Jennifer!

The only issue I'm having is that my map doesn't work. That's why I was messing around with my settings. I thought there might be something in them that was stopping me from adding places I've visited.

I can add places I want to visit, but not places I have visited...

Do you have any ideas as to why it's not working for me?

Thanks!

Nationally Recognized

Hi Jennifer, 

I actually have this exact issue with one of my first posts from a few years ago. I have never been able to edit this post. A few users have told me that they can't even "like" the post. Can you please look into this? The odd thing is that it only happens with this post but all of my other ones are completely fine. Here is the link: https://www.barclaycardtravel.com/t5/Travel-Stories/Schloss-Charlottenburg/ba-p/2155926

Thank you kindly!

Internationally Known

INeedAVacation, I was curious if you ever got this issue resolved.  I continue to have the same exact problem.  I can add places I want to go but I cannot add places I’ve been.  I get the same error message every time.  It doesn’t matter which device I’m using.