cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C'mon Fess Up!

Internationally Known

Re: C'mon Fess Up!

Wow, that's amazing how you nailed all those adjectives perfectly with 2 R's & a Jean. lol. Best choice was last! It fits you! ;)

Internationally Known

Being a fan of Roman history and Rennaisance arts, I considered choosing one of Roman emperors or Rennaisance artists. I ended up taking Botticelli as the birth of Venus and Primavera are one of my favorite painintgs. I so much love visiting Italy and always want to go back...

Internationally Known

RJeanR, That’s a great answer! Very original and funny....

Ed4000, my wife and I still share an aol account from the days we used the cd to download the software and dial-up and “you’ve got mail” was the norm. We just added a Gmail account in the meantime. The avatar I use was a graffiti I photographed in Fitzroy, Melbourne. Super cool district with lots of wall art. Just loved this mysterious looking guy...oh, and did I tell you that I really like traveling?

Wonder what’s behind BelfryBat, Botticelli, Miss Mint, Migmatite or Stormtroopin2, just to name a few...

Internationally Known

Mine is jalso an old aol email name. Not sure where I came up with it. I think I actually stole it from my sister!

Internationally Known

I came up with my username while creating my profile. On the previous Sunday, I was at church, when one of the council members asked me if I would be willing to ring the bell to start the service. I obliged, but I noticed a couple of bats flying around in the tower.

After ringing the bell, I reported to the council member that we had bats in the belfry - literally. Another council member joking pointed at me and said, "yes, but he is out now".

Internationally Known

HaHaHa!  That’s a creative way to come up with a name.

Nationally Recognized

I love hearing these stories. Mine is pretty straightforward. The main color for each of my alma matters is blue so I’ve been yelling a variation of “Go Blue” for a good portion of my life. I wanted a name that referenced a big part of my life while still being anonymous. 

Internationally Known

Mine's pretty boring.  Traveler is obvious, 917 is the area code of my phone.

Internationally Known

Jeff, I have other id's that incorporate 58 at the end for my year. So you're older than me by 11 months. Old dudes rule! lol.

Internationally Known

@ Botticelli, Cool! I've always wondered if there was a connection to old Sandro, that's interesting. "Primavera" is a special painting to me as well, and not just for it's beauty. It was the first major painting that I got to view in the company of a good guide with an art history background. I'll never forget being there at the Uffizi surrounded by others but in our own little world, as she explained the composition and use of line and texture, and I actually "got" it, and it made it even more astounding at the depth of thought and precise planning that went into this masterpiece.