cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C'mon Fess Up!

Nationally Recognized

Re: C'mon Fess Up!

Interesting!

My name is because whenever we return from a trip, I always ask my wife "now where" are we going? 

Internationally Known

@nowwhere160, I like it! I guess I have some kind of reading comprehension thing, cause I never put that together and always thought of it as "no where", so just assumed you might be a Beatles fan, lol! I think this has been pretty cool finding out where these names we see everywhere came from! Now to lure in Mimiplumb, ihpie & MissMint, are a few other mysterious  holdouts!

Nationally Recognized

Haha, mine isn't that interesting or creative, which is why I haven't commented yet! I'm a big fan of Thin Mints. Yep, that's all there is to it. Now I wish I'd put more thought into it...

Internationally Known

Dear Thin Mints (haha), I think it's great.  Gotta use what works.  

Nationally Recognized

LOL! That's a great question! My life is so busy with kids and now a pure bred german shepard that seriously... "I need a vacation!" Very funny how you came up with your name! :)

Highlighted
Internationally Known

I'm so boring. TB are my initials, and even though I was trying to be anonymous, I'm still TB too ;)

Internationally Known

Love me some Stranglehold and Free for All, gefe! What a great song to graduate to! Yeah, no shortage of great music in the 70's. Seems we've hit a bit of a musical dry spell for the last several years or so.