Hello, I was wondering if anyone has been to the Bohemian restaurant and would be willing to refer me so that I can take my girlfriend here for her birthday? I would really appreciate it! I have contacted their reservation email, but no luck in getting any response.
I haven't dined there, but maybe you could try this:
1. Ask a concierge at a large, fancy NYC hotel to get reservations, sometimes they can work wonders.
2. Use social media for help.
3. Try a listing on Craigslist.
4. Ask a nearby store owner if they have eaten there & if you can use their name.
5. Talk to someone entering/leaving the restaurant & ask them.
6. Google it and call the phone number (it can be found online, for some reason my earlier attempt to include it here was deleted.)