cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Be careful who you kudo

Internationally Known

Re: Be careful who you kudo

Thanks all, for the info about story kudos vs total kudos, I had it all wrong! I also didn't know there was a 50 per hour limit - until just now when I was giving everyone kudos! 

I still haven't figured out the best strategy for kudos yet. I need to find one that is less time consuming, whatever that is!?! 

Internationally Known

I give kudos mostly to people I've seen establish themselves as upstanding users of the site - though I am certainly not against giving out kudos to newcomers if their stories pop up in the recent posts. Sometimes I just go through whatever the feed and recommended sidebar suggests, and then I also do the method of going back through one user's stories and kudoing a bunch, since I often feel like I need to catch up on those users' good work. I am not as consistent and definitely not nearly so methodical as markr867 or Liketraveling, but that's probably two reasons why they're at the top of the leaderboards and I am not. :-)

Internationally Known

Nope! No offense taken. As I mentioned later in the thread, I am definitely not what I would call a super-consistent user here. I'll get into a good groove for a week or two and then fall off the face of the earth for months at a time. My intentions to kudo everyone far outstrip the actual time I have available and dedicate to doing it!

(Any other teachers out there? I bet you in particular feel me.)