cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay email address

Internationally Known

Barclay email address

On October 10th I sent an email to Barclay Travel Community about a miles shortage issue.  I used the following email address;  barclaycardtravel@barclaycardus.com.  Of you that have sent Barclay an email can you please let me know if this is the correct email address.  I have not received any response to my email or my post about this topic in "Disscussions."  If it wasn't such a large shortage (1690 miles) I wouldn't have bothered.  Thanks all.

Jeff

5 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Barclay email address

Good luck, Gefe57. I have not had to email them, but it's good to get the email address clarified for all of us in case we have to contact them. My miles last month were spot on as to what I was expecting to get. Hope you get it worked out.

Internationally Known

I don't know what is going on with my inquiry but I did go through some earlier discussions and confirm that I used the correct email address.  It's been 20 days and they haven't even let me know that my email was received.  I'll keep my eyes on what is transferred to my Arrival+ account in a couple days.  

Internationally Known

Hi Jeff, that's the same email address I have on file. I have sent maybe three or four emails to the address for questions or to flag unusual behavior on the community site but I have never heard back...so, I am not sure this actually works. 

If the email address is correct, someone should at least acknowledge an email even if the team doesn't have an answer right away...it's a business in the end, what happened to politeness??

Internationally Known

Liketraveling, exactly.  At least a brief response saying they received the email (in my case two emails) and say they are looking into the matter.  Well, I just checked my Arrival account and I guess they found my missing miles.  I got all of October's miles plus 1,660 of the missing 1,690 miles.  I can handle that.  

Internationally Known

Good to hear! Philippines are waiting :-)) Hip ok?