cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Denied

Nationally Recognized

Access Denied

After writing a story and uploading photos, I went to View Story and I got the big red banner ACCESS DENIED and my story wasn't posted.  Did I violate terms or is there a glitch?  I know others have had their stories disappear but was it that quick?

9 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Access Denied

I just got the same message

Nationally Recognized

That makes me feel better as it seems like it may be a glitch. Thank you for responding! 

Internationally Known

Update: I just tried using a different browser (Internet Explorer) and voila... no more problems! I was on Chrome when I experienced the same problem like you earlier. 

Nationally Recognized

I was on Chrome as well.  Will try again tomorrow and of there are issues with try a differnt browser!  Thank you!!

Internationally Known

I have written about many of my stories disappearing, sometimes multiple times.  That big, ugly red box always comes up and Poof, the story is gone.  I have relied Chrome, Edge and Firefox and had issues with all.  Stand by!  Hopefully you won’t have the disappearing story issues I have been having.  I even asked the moderators for help and I haven’t heard a thing from them.  Hopefully they read my plea and are looking into it.  The more people that complain the better the chances of hopefully getting this issue fixed.  In the mean time I’ll keep plugging along.

Nationally Recognized

I remeber you are the one that had the Access Denied issue.  I just tried from Explorer and it worked and just did a second one from Chrome and it worked.  Maybe just a glitch but an offical answer would be great.  Thank you for responding.  Hopefully it's been smooth sailing for you recently. 

Internationally Known

Hopefully, we’ll see starting on April 1st, I’m in timeout (already did 100 stories for March) until April. 😭. It’s very frustrating when you have to redo a story 7 and 6 times, those were my worse, I had many others I had to redo as well.  Hopefully you, me and everyone else won’t have anymore problems.  I won’t hold my breath.

Internationally Known

Is there a max of 100 stories per month? (Off topic, but it seems the access denied issue has been covered;) )

Internationally Known

Yes, only 100 per month.  If you don’t keep track and you attempt to post 101 the system will tell you that you already reached your max of 100.  I miscounted one month, I thought I had 1 more, I wrote the story and posted it and got the big, ugly red box telling me that I had already posted 100.