cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A lot of my stories are missing

Internationally Known

A lot of my stories are missing

I have been away from the community for quite some time due to work commitments etc. Today, I came back and saw my total miles are at "0". But, that must have been the case with all of you as I read the earlier discussion thread. However, I see from the stats that I have a total of 1901 stories in my name but when I count (easy to do - 377 pages X5 =1885). So, the bottom line is 16 of my stories are not on the page but stat shows their existence. Where did they go? Is there another level of community somewhere inside this website (another world like in the movie matrix !!). Because of all these glitches, I am not getting enough enthusiasm to write more.

4 Replies
Community Manager

Re: A lot of my stories are missing

Hi @parkhopper our team has reached out via email regarding your account specific questions. 

Thank you! 

Nationally Recognized

I too have been away, for about a month, and today when I returned there are no points showing on my Profile page. The story county seems to be correct and ther are only two kudos missing from the stats, but all the lifetime points are gone. It says 0 points and "you are 2500 points away from a reward." What's up?

Internationally Known

The big goose egg has been with all of us since the end of May.  May points transferred fine even though it says you have zero.  They are working on a fix but the points are tracking correctly on the backend.  Welcome back.  Hope you did something fun.

Nationally Recognized

Thanks for filling me in. As usual, I guess we'll just wait with faith. As for fun, I've mostly been babysitting grandchildren, but I did get to go to the US Women's Open in Charleston. More on that later. ;-)